It’s been cloudy, dreary and wet for two days now. There was little time for sunshine or dry clothes outside.
But I got an email yesterday that brightened my day and made me feel better, despite the wet weather. No, it wasn’t a Vitamin D pill; it was a nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Here are the rules that I got from Little Sister Gaming:
• Use the award logo in this post.
• Link to the person who nominated you. Thank you Little Sister Gaming and thanks for your glowing comments!
• Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
• Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
• Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
10 Things About Me
Looks like these are ten random facts:
1. I try not to take myself too seriously. That should shine through on this blog and these facts.
2. Favourite color: blue
3. I love to both cook and cook up weekly blog posts.
4. I plan to play Guacameele! while I eat guacamole.
5. Favourite number: 4
6. My passion: writing, editing, volunteering, spending time with family and friends, and squeezing in game time somewhere
7. Favourite animal: Cheetah
8. I’m in my 20’s, but some have said I look like a twelve-year-old boy. I guess I’ll never rapidly age like the bad guy in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. That’s a bonus.
9. I’m from Canada and they think I’m slow, eh?
10. Favourite day of the week: everyday
Ten Blog Nominees
Read them to find out more.
4. Planet Zombo
7. Jack Flacco
I highly recommend checking out these blogs. They’re worth your time.