1. You vaguely recall seeing swarms of people packed into dimly lit arcades in days gone by. You’re sure they always had their quarters ready to start a new game. One day, years later, you see a “Games” folder on your computer and start jamming quarters into the disc tray.
2. You heard about an advertisement for “gamer fuel.” You decided to get some for your new console. So you went down to the station to get some gasoline.
3. Your friends say they decided to skip work to play the latest AAA video game. You thought a AAA game had something to do with getting a broken down car out of the mud.
4. Your friends grab the magic mushrooms in Mario games and encourage you to do the same. You’re afraid the mushrooms are wild, deadly and possibly psychedelic. And you’re pretty sure this is peer pressure.
5. You spend more time playing with the box that your console came in than with the console itself. You might also be a baby — babies are known to do this after all.
6. You thought the disc tray in a video game console was a coaster.
7. When your friend said he loved to play with Mario and Luigi, you thought he loved spending time with your Italian cousins.
What other signs are there that one is a non gamer?