It’s ironic: a product named after life could rob you of it.
The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Now let me tell you about the symptoms.
- You play games on your PS3 non-stop.
- Then, you take your Vita and play while you’re on the go, even when you’re in a rush.
- You play the Vita while walking around the city by yourself, even when you have to meet friends.
- You’re an hour late for work but your boss doesn’t notice or care. That’s because she’s glued to her desk and playing her Vita too!
- You’re cooking white rice for a stir fry but you burnt it. The rice looks like a black sky on a moonless prairie night. It’s all because you couldn’t stop playing your Vita.
- You were going to bed early, but you slept for only one hour. That’s because you stayed up all night playing Vita and woke up with bloodshot eyes.
Maybe all of these Vita problems will mean our species’ extinction.
Uh oh! All this talk about the Vita has got me interested in buying one. I think I’ll just go for a meaningless walk to the nearest GameStop now… for no reason. Ok, fine, I’ll stay honest here. Maybe I’ll play Vita games on the subway until I ride from one end of town to the other.