Last night I realized I had no time to play video games. I realized this as a tear dripped down my cheek while I scrubbed filthy pots with a smelly sponge. Sure, my apartment has never looked cleaner, but my games have never been more neglected.
In a vain attempt to make time for video games, and also because I like writing lists, I decided to do something about my problem. I wrote down six ways to squeeze more games into my life. The list was and is a little half-baked: I wrote it while I was fading in and out of sleep one night.
- Take video games with me on my next undercover mission. I can’t discuss this further: it’s top secret.
- Play video games while making toast.
- Play video games while brushing my teeth.
- Play video games while tying my shoes.
- Play video games while juggling pots and pans.
Play video games in the shower.Update: This one was not a good idea. I tried it on Sunday afternoon. I don’t think my hair will grow back. I will be revising the appearance section of my dating profile.